segunda-feira, 30 de abril de 2012



  1. Information/feedback from students and colleagues:
*      “Awesome! I loved your classes; you made it interesting and were very informative.”
         
From a 9 grade student of English at the Joao Villaret School

*      Excelente comunicación con  los estudiantes, dio la impresión de que estaba allí porque quería ser, no porque tenía de hacerlo. Era obviamente apasionada por ensenar.

From a 9 grade student of Spanish at the Padre Antonio Vieira School

*      “I liked how you asked a number of questions throughout the lecture in an attempt to engage students in the learning process. One of the things that you did during your lecture to facilitate student learning was to ask students to complete sentences that you wrote on the board or said orally. . . . This really facilitates student learning.”

Statement from my head of department ,when evaluating me for my teaching practice. 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário